Thursday, August 4, 2011

What to do on a lazy Saturday morning?

Being relatively new to the Twin Cities I get asked all the time what I do for fun, outside of work. Sometimes I have a hard time thinking of what I actually do for fun. Well, one Saturday morning in June I decided that a nice leisurely bike ride was in order for the day. I got up and had a great laugh before putting on my helmet.
just a bit of morning shock
Luckily, the helmet fixed the sticking straight up problem, 25 miles later my hair was stylishly matted to my head. This morning was great in addition to getting in a nice ride in cool of the dawn, I was able to enjoy brunch with my new roomie.
I love my cast iron skillet!
Mmmm, pancakes with fresh strawberry jam is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment