Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Minnesota Family

I have adopted a family as my own while out here in Minnesota, to the point that they are on my emergency contact list, wriggling my way into their family home evenings, and adopting their daughter as a niece. Over the course of the summer I have loved all the time I have been able to spend with the Taylors.
Amber, Reed, and Gretta at the Como Zoo
I went to Grad school with Reed, and we both got jobs with General Mills in Minnesota. I had met Amber while in school, but it wasn't until we moved out here that we really got to know each other and I found a wonderful friend.
When we drive places, I get to ride next to this cute girl.
Nothing brings family together like a day in the rain
Chattin' it up while golfing (mini)
You can ooh and awe right about now...
Ladies night out
Love this family!
Thanks for letting me crash your family, it helped me decide I love Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment