Saturday, August 27, 2011

Amazing Adventures with Amalie

Well, Amalie has gone home to her husband. It is a good thing, she missed him while she was out here. Despite her missing her husband we had a lot of fun together this summer.
At the mall of America
Finding out how much blood she has, at the Minnesota Science Museum
In the Polar Bear cave at Como Zoo
Mini Golfing in Chaska
Checking out the history of Spam!
At the St. Paul Minnesota Temple

What is that she is eating? Why its a Spamburger, of course.
She is pretty good with a gun... don't mess with this girl

Love from Lake Minnetonka - this one was for her husband.

Thanks for staying with me this summer Amalie! I loved it the majority of the time, what can I say I am a prideful person and living with someone can chip at some of those rough spots. I think I am a better person for having you live with me for a couple months.





No comments:

Post a Comment