Saturday, August 27, 2011

Korean Food

When you have a Food Scientist roommate who possesses a passion for all things Korean, you end up eating Korean food quite a bit. I enjoy different foods, and Korean fits the bill quite well.
way too much food at Mirror of Korea
Amalie loving the squid at Mirror of Korea
Learning to Korean sushi rolls

Homemade Duk Boki and Kimbap
The crew enjoying homemade Korean food

Food at Korea Restaurant on the UofM campus - this food was delicious!!
Amber and my adopted niece Gretta, I love that little girl so much
These were the large Korean food nights, there were a few other instances of Korean food this summer. My favorite dish does not have any pictures of it, but I think I can now make it. Kimchi fried rice under a fried egg, now that is some good eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment