Saturday, August 27, 2011

Spam Museum

This day deserves not just its own post, but 2 separate posts to catch everything. The birthplace of Spam is in Albertville, MN and they have a museum dedicated to that little tin of sweet, salty meat. Having such an awesome tourist trap a couple hours away seemed too good a thing to pass up while I am still new enough to Minnesota to pull off the tourist feel. I set up an all day event and we were able to attract quite a crowd mostly people from my ward, but also my roomie and a co-worker.
Spam Museum!
That wall is made up of thousands of cans of Spam. Artistic food storage?
The group, all pretty good looking wouldn't you say?
Look at the speed at which I am packing that SPAM!
Katie's SPAM is nearly done cooking, I think her hands might get burned with them in the oven like that.
Michael taking a break from filming the trip.
I think that guy is easily pleased...
 During the trip I tried some samples of grilled SPAM, and I was surprised at how good SPAM actually is. I still don't plan to add it to my grocery list, but that is beside the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment