Sunday, August 28, 2011

Miss Jessie's Wedding

One of my near sisters found the man of her dreams and decided to marry him this summer. Miss Jessie Vandermark married Kevin Severts on July 22, 2011 in the Los Angeles Temple. It was fantastic to be able to be there and see them become a family.
Such a beautiful couple, I love that girl!
It was so great to see these amazing women again.
The night Jessie went to the temple for the first time, Jessie's dad took EVERYONE out to eat! We made quite a crowd.
This temple really is beautiful, and it is very tall!
Almost all of our roomies, only Lauren was missing - 8.7 months pregnant is not the time to travel apparently.
Jessie and Kevin with the Gals!
Beautiful Elissa, she is on a mission now.
Before leaving California those of us not on a honeymoon decided to check out Hollywood.
I didn't go in, but outside the Believe it or Not place we found this guy. Can you imagine being that tall?
I am somehow related to Norma Shearer, she has a pretty interesting history!
Not only does she have a star, she also has hand/foot prints outside the Chinese Theatre! My fingers were at least half an inch longer than hers!
 California seems to be my destination of the year, this was the first of three trips I will be taking out there in the latter half of this year. The only one not work related. Congratulations to Jessie and Kevin - best of luck on your Happily ForEver After!


2 comments:

  1. Words cannot describe how happy I am that you were there to go through the temple with me and be there when I was sealed. My family would not have been complete without you! I love you Miss Christine <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got to go and see your friend get married! That is so wonderful. It looks like you had a great trip out to CA.

    ReplyDelete