Thursday, January 27, 2011

Golden Birthday

What a way to celebrate a birthday in a new city, with a new job, but with old (as in known previously) friends. Reed and Amber came over for dinner, a game, and dessert tonight. I thought it was a great, low key way to spend  a birthday.
Me, Reed, and Amber

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! How fun! I'm glad you had a Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!!!! How did I miss your birthday! Happy belated birthday. I am glad to hear that it was a fun one. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malinda, no worries about missing my birthday. I didn't even tell Amber and Reed the real reason they had been invited for dinner until halfway through dinner. Low key was a good thing during a busy week. Thanks for the wishes and I love you and miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the, why didn't you tell any of us? We could've celebrated Minnesota style.

    ReplyDelete