Friday, January 21, 2011

Thai Panties

Before leaving Utah I made a last trip to Provo for a ladies night involving Thai food and... new panties! The Thai food needs no explanation, what isn't to love?
Heather, Jessica, Bethany, and Elissa
Loving the food!
As for the panties, I bought the girls each a cute pair of panties so that I would close to them even though I will be far away. Ha, I surprised them with that little trick!
Elissa was a bit embarrassed
Jess just thought is was funny
I think Bethany likes hers...
The best part was modeling our new digs!
I really thought I was being clever, can you tell?
Front view
Back view
Based on the professional quality of these poses I know you must be wondering how long we have been underwear models, well it didn't pay my way through school.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I have to say that I was a little worried when the subject was Thai panties... ;)

    ReplyDelete