Friday, January 21, 2011

My First Furniture!

After living in furnished apartments for a long time I moved into my new apartment owning a desk my grandpa gave me. After sitting on the floor and on my air mattress for a couple days I decided it was time to get something to sit on. I love the Poang chairs from Ikea, so I drove to Ikea and picked out my first furniture!
Waiting to be assembled, what a fun project!
Partway done
Look, I put it together all by myself
If anyone wants to visit me, I have an extra seat waiting for you
 Well there will be more on other projects soon...

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! They are sooo cute! I'm so glad you got the leather cushions. I can't wait to come and sit in them sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I knew you would notice! I love the look and feel of leather and you know the door is always open for you to come!

    ReplyDelete