Friday, January 21, 2011

Apartment Walkthrough

For those who are far away and have asked what my apartment looks like, this post is for you. Prepare to be amazed!
Walking into my apartment
One side of the kitchen
The other side of the kitchen
Looking into the dining/living room from the kitchen
My office/bike room
My bedroom with my temporary bed, in a couple months I will have a real bed and this air mattress will be waiting for whoever wants to come and visit me. You know you want to come out to visit me!
My delightfully large closet! I may not have enough to fill it but after cubby size closets for so long I am happy to spread my clothes out as much as possible. Also with it so large it means that I do not need to buy a dresser any time soon.
Well that is my stark, mostly unfurnished apartment in a nutshell. Not shown is my deck and nice snowy tree view, the laundry room, and a couple little closets.

3 comments:

  1. I love it Christine!! Congrats! Hope you're doing well out in the cold and wet ;) And YES I do want to come visit you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET!! This is what I have been waiting for, pictures of your apartment!!! It looks awesome. I absolutely LOVE the closet. It has so much room. That must be wonderful. I can't wait to come and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so cute!!! The windows look like they have a nice view out of them too (although it looks like it's a view of snow right now)
    I can hardly wait to see it in person! :)

    ReplyDelete