Thursday, February 3, 2011

It all began with a laugh

You know it will be a good day when your day starts out with a slight chuckle, a nice good giggle, or even a wheezing, falling on the floor, exhausting belly laugh. Today I couldn't help but laugh at the very first person I ran into.
Bet you wish you could wake up to this every morning!
I am laughing again, just by seeing the picture again! Who knew that burrowing under covers with wet hair could produce such amazing results? It kind of reminds me of creepy naked dolls that were so popular when I was young.

 I think I am going to need to start going to bed with soaking wet hair more often...

3 comments:

  1. I saw this and burst into laughter- giggles and major chuckles! I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha!!! That is AWESOME! Did you leave it like that all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't leave it like that, although I certainly debated.

    ReplyDelete