Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One thing I love

I love to change my hairstyle, over the past year and a half I have done long layers, a couple styles of bobs, a couple A line styles, and currently a mod style with blunt cut framing my face. As much as I love changing my style, I am somewhat leery of allowing just anyone near my head with a pair of scissors, too many bad experiences. One of my friends always had beautiful hair and after finding out who did her hair I started to go to Chad Lott at B Space Salon. There is a direct correlation between when I started to go to him and when I started doing fun things with my hair. Chad is the best stylist I have ever gone to and he is a great person that I really enjoy talking to.

Recently I took my sister to him to get her hair cut, you can read about that on the post I made about it. http://christineshearer.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-gift-will-be-gift-of-beauty.html, although this is about the same trip this post is about my hair styling experience with Chad. When I first arrive at the Salon I am always greeted by Jon who lets me know how long the wait will be.
I pinned my hair because I didn't wash it that morning. Gross? Yes!
 Once I make it to the chair, Chad always chats with me to find out what I feel like doing with my hair and then he tells me what he thinks and envisions for my hair. I like this part, because he has better ideas than me, and if I have him do what he wants then my hair turns out amazing. Every time, no kidding, no exceptions, and I am not getting any kind of kickback for saying so.
Ignore my double chin and appreciate the fact that chad does short cuts with scissors and not clippers
Chad has excellent attention to details
Chad always spends a bit of time showing my how to work with the haircut, in the case of this style, I dry it and its ready
I am really going to miss him, he feels more like a friend than my stylist
Thanks for making my hair look great
If anyone in the Salt Lake area, or ever visits the Salt Lake area and wants to experience B Space Salon, you can go to their website and check out all that they offer. http://www.bspacesalon.com/, I will miss going there so much that when I come on vacation to Utah, I will go get my hair cut by the best stylist ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment