Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Gift will be the Gift of Beauty...

In my family we exchange the names of our siblings to purchase Christmas presents for. This year I had my sister Rachel's name. I couldn't think of anything truly stellar to give her that came in a box. So I gave her the gift of getting her hair cut by the man who has been doing my hair for the past year and a half. To all you out there that that may think this is a stupid gift, don't understand how much I love a great haircut. I think if my hair is fabulous, then by default I am also fabulous.

Chad Lott is co-owner of B Space Salon, in Sugar House. Everyone at his salon is amazing, and Chad is even more wonderful. Every time I go there I come out feeling beautiful, and the feeling lasts because his haircuts grow out nicely.
Before our haircuts
Rachel and Chad discussing what should be done to achieve million dollar hair
Styling the new hairstyle
Chad is wonderful, he spent quite a bit of time explaining to Rachel how to style her hair

Chad and his masterpiece! Rachel is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment