Tis the season for Christmas parties with friends and family. This year my roommates have been a little bit of both, which makes for a great Christmas party! We started the day with brunch.
 |
| From the front wrapping around the table: Anna, me, Alyse, Becah, Ally, Kate, Brooklynn, Annie, and Courtney. |
Our house was decorated so festively, of course the lovely red walls help make it feel festive.
 |
| What a pretty Christmas tree |
 |
| My roommates made a lot of snowflakes this year |
Opening presents was so much fun, it was hard to tell who would get more excited the person who gave the present or the person who opened the present.
 |
| Anna loves old books and Brooklyn found a couple of treasures for her |
 |
| Yessss! Ally likes the earrings I got her! |
 |
| Becah is excited about something, it may be the tights she got. |
 |
| Brooklyn is so stinking cute! |
 |
| Annie is our professional artist |
 |
| Courtney is happy about her super cute picture and frame |
I was too busy taking pictures to remember to have someone snap a picture of me being excited about what I received, but let me tell you I was very excited! Anna knitted a stuffed banana for me so that I can always have a banana roommate, Ally and Alyse gave me a knitted headband and a pair of snowflake socks, Kate, Courtney, and Brooklyn got me the most amazing rolling pin, Annie gave me a print of one of her paintings of Christ, Becah gave me a pair of socks and a candy bar, and Kate also gave me the most beautiful hand carved nativity scene she got in Bethlehem. Some of the most touching things I received were some beautiful and touching notes penned from the hearts of these wonderful women.
Every once in a while I am extremely blessed in the way I least expect to be, randomly living with these girls for the past several months has been one of those tender mercies that I did not expect or even think to pray for!
No comments:
Post a Comment