Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Of Gorditas and Grad Students

I have been lucky to share my office with some great people over the course of my grad studies. Since I have successfully passed my thesis defense my office mates took me to lunch. I got to pick the restaurant, and so we went to my favorite Mexican place in Orem - Maria Bonita's.
Steve, Amalie, and Reed the best office mates!
 You might be wondering why Maria Bonita's is my favorite Mexican place when there are so many around Utah county. I can sum it up with a few words.
The chips and salsa delicious, see they couldn't even wait for a picture before digging in!
The number one reason I love Maria Bonita's is their GORDITAS! They are fabulous, I intended to take a picture, but didn't until I had packaged up the half I couldn't eat.
As usual I took half my meal home, everyone else finished theirs.
Happy faces to go with our happy tummies
The next graduate lunch will be to celebrate Reed's completion. That will be a great day, a celebration of 2.5 years of hard work.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Christine!!! Good choice on restaurants - I love that place.

    ReplyDelete