My friend Stephanie has the most wonderful kitchen to cook in. When I say wonderful to cook in, I mean three things number one it is always clean, number two there is lots of counter space, and number three Stephanie and I have a lot of fun cooking together. She invited me over to her annual Halloween sugar cookie making extravaganza - we made lots of cookies.
 |
| the dough, just before going in the fridge |
 |
| While the dough chilled we made the frosting |
 |
| Stephanie did the hardest job and rolled the dough, it was all of even thickness too! |
 |
| Look at all those lovely biscuits just waiting to be frosted |
 |
| Our four lovely Halloween colors of frosting! |
 |
| Andy frosted the pumpkins, Stephanie frosted the bats and haunted houses, I frosted the ghosts - great team work aye. |
 |
| By our handiwork! |
 |
| The fruit of our labors, a yummy Pumpkin Biscuit! |
We had so much fun making the biscuits, talking, and planning our big Halloween Shindig. It will be a spooktacular event!
So I totally thought I posted a comment on this blog post but I guess it didn't work.
ReplyDeleteI loved cooking with you!!! We definitely need to do it more often, and if you ever feel the need to cook in my kitchen just come on over. I love your cooking - you are one of the best cooks I know :)
I am getting excited for our cooking this coming week. Yay for Halloween and the glorious excuse to celebrate.
ReplyDelete