Monday, April 9, 2012

Just walking down a street called life

Katie and I did a bit of guided exploring to find the way to Lake Harriet from my apartment. On the way we found the coolest little park/sculpture garden/nature reserve. The first thing we found was an art exhibit for peace cranes. Stones around the central pole gave the steps to follow in making a paper crane. We grabbed a couple papers from the box provided and whipped out two of the best paper cranes your eyes ever saw.

Peace Cranes and Friends
By the time we were done exploring the park we didn't have much time at Lake Harriet. Just enough to snap A shot of the sunset, and for me to splash into the uber cold lake a couple times.

I love spring in the twin cities!


1 comment:

  1. I bet that lake was super chilly after a Minnesota winter!

    ReplyDelete