Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sabbath

This Easter season I have Given some thought to how I'm living and how that lines up with what my Savior, Jesus Christ would want me to live. I realized that I'm needing to change a few things so I can be a better Christian. His atonement can help me to change the things I need to change, I just need to learn how to go about that in this circumstance.

I feel like when I'm trying to live the gospel that I begin to notice things I need to change just about the time I'm starting to think I'm doing pretty well. This is great, because I don't get complacent and I feel like I'm progressing when something I've been fine with starts to rub wrong.

I know that Christ was born in Bethlehem, died outside Jerusalem, and then was resurrected and lives again! Witnesses record their testimony of seeing Him both in Jerusalem and in the American continent both anciently and again in modern times. Through prayer I have come know this is true in my heart. Because of Christ I have hope for a better world and for a better me. Thank Heaven for Easter and all it represents!

I have very pleasant memories of time spent with family making Easter treats and couldn't resist trying my hand at Easter basket cupcakes. Cute-yes, delicious-yes, well made cake-um no. I need more practice baking.
Easter Basket cupcakes, Easter Bunny approved.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I think you're plenty good at baking. I think the frosting was just trying to escape ;)

    ReplyDelete