We had a girls night in at church a few weeks ago. We divided into teams to create a beautiful collection of cupcakes.
Not being cake decorator myself, I joined a team of girls much more adept at this than myself. Basically, I just colored the frosting. Between all the efforts we created the headwaters of the Mississippi complete with a fondant loon.
We didn't win, but I was glad of that when I found out the prize was a date. I have nothing against the person to whom the date was with, but I have major problems with being on date with someone who was auctioned off to spend time with me.

Your lake looks great! I especially like the kind of creepy looking black duck swimming on it.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely seems lucky you didn't win though- I would much prefer a candy bar or something as a prize. How does a date even work as a prize when it's a team event? Everyone gets a date...? Kind of weird...