Sunday, October 23, 2011

Gopher Trap

Katie won a raffle for some sweet tickets to the Minnesota Golden Gophers homecoming game against the Nebraska Huskers. The people watching was fantastic, the seats were primo, the weather was great, I got updates on the winning BYU game, it was an interesting game to watch, and I was with a great friend so I thought it was a great day.
view from our seats on the 50 yard line
A grown man wearing an ear of corn on his head, only at a football game!
Halftime had the typical marching band formations going on
The U of M has a really nice stadium, check out that big screen
Great friends are essential to a happy life
Thanks for taking me to the game with you Katie! It was such a great Saturday event.

1 comment:

  1. I love the people watching comment - we are so alike :) Those seats are awesome! I love going to college football games in the fall.

    ReplyDelete