I can't believe I never posted about my camping trip with the Taylors over Labor Day weekend! We went near the North Shore of Lake Superior to camp, tour, and hike. It was delightful, camping with people that are more like family than just friends.
 |
| Split Rock Lighthouse on Lake Superior |
 |
| Amber and I enjoying the sun and beautiful view |
We hiked through part of Tettegouche State Park, I will be going back sometime. It was beautiful and made me happier to be living in Minnesota. I still miss mountains, but the outdoors here are still pretty awesome.
Ignore my fake cheerleader voiceover on the video, apparently I need to work on my speaking to a recorder.
 |
| On the way home we stopped at another state forest for one more hike and found this glorious view |
 |
| I get even better looking than normal while camping, no one can resist this |
Camping is so much fun, there is nothing like being able to go for days not showering and not feel like you are being gross. For some reason the natural beauty of the outdoors always seems so much better when I am not worried about getting dirty.
Love the pictures! It is so beautiful there - I think I need to visit again sometime. Oh, just so you know the video didn't work for me.
ReplyDelete