Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

I never thought I would say this, but living alone does have some negatives.
  1. It is hard to shave the back of my own neck
  2. I can't blame the mess on anyone else
  3. I have to pay all the bills
  4. There is no one to talk to at night
  5. Sometimes I don't like to cook for myself
That being said there are a whole lot of positive sides
  1. I don't leave too many messes
  2. When there is a mess it doesn't take too long to clean it up
  3. I can wander around in my towel (or even naked if I want) and not worry about random men being in my living room
  4. My fridge always has room for food
  5. I can have people over whenever I want
  6. Even if I have to talk myself into cooking for myself, I can cook dinners like this and not have anyone gag, or tell me that I don't cook normally
Spring greens with my own concoction
An experiment with wheat berries, beans and a red pepper - it was delicious!
As with anything living alone has its ups and downs, luckily the ups are so much more up than the downs are down.

1 comment:

  1. Your list made me laugh!
    Soon I'll be there and you can blame all messes on me! ;)

    ReplyDelete