Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sign of a good day!

You know it will be a great day when you see something this cheerful on your way to school!
Hot Air Balloon above south Utah County
Closer View of Balloon
I was so happy to see these balloons as I had hoped to go hiking today, but need to spend the time preparing my thesis presentation. It will be done this Friday, am I the only one in shock that there is an end in sight?

Yesterday I was able to pick up my car from the body shop, it looks as good as new! After getting my car I went to see the Pirates of Penzance with my dad, sister, and brother. It was so well done, and I loved it. After all this my new bike rack was waiting for me at home.
 
If I wasn't already convinced my weekend would be awesome, tonight is the General Relief Society Broadcast. I can't wait to have my spiritual cup filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment