Every year BYU's dance teams put on a combined dance concert called World of Dance. I have debated going for several years, but never got around to it. This year my friends and I decided we would go, as a group date. It was very fun, quite frankly it was a nice diversion from the horror that my thesis has turned into. I asked my friend Eric Kuntz to be my date. He was nice enough to oblige, and it was a very fun evening.
We started by eating dinner in Provo's Memorial Park, we had chicken salad on croissants, green salad, pineapple, and tres leches for dessert.
 |
| Heather and Seth |
 |
| Dan and Elissa |
 |
| Jessica and Tyler |
 |
| Eric and me |
 |
| Talking and enjoying good food, my favorites! |
 |
| Heather is very proud of her tres leches |
After dinner we went to BYU campus for World of Dance. We were in the balcony, three rows from the back. This was actually fairly nice because we were able to see all the dance formations very well.
 |
| Eric, Jessica, Tyler, Heather, Seth, Dan, Elissa |
The dance concert had the International Folk Dancers, Theatre Ballet, Contemporary Dance, and the BYU Ballroom Dance team. They are all amazing and their talent is beyond compare. Every time I watch ballet, I am amazed at the controlled grace the dancers have developed. I enjoyed the dancing as feast for my heart and soul. The outlets available for creativity are endless I feel privileged to enjoy the talents other people have.
Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun, next time you should come too.
ReplyDelete