| Serenity |
Adventure is not a journey you take, but the way in which you view your experiences.
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Lake Minnetonka at Sunset
The first week of June finally showed some warm days are possible in Minnesota. I suppose warm is too mild a term for the scorching days of over 100 F that we had. I think the best term for the weather around here is bipolar. The first of these warm days I had been stuck inside for meetings all day and when I finally got home I wanted nothing more than to be outside without shivering. So I packed up my camelbak with lots of water and a sandwich and rode down to Lake Minnetonka for a sunset dinner.
I had thought I would be enjoying a solitary picnic lunch but I was joined by a Chihuahua named Agnes and her owner. Agnes was a great dinner companion as she did a pretty good job of snapping up some of the mosquitoes who were a bit confused and thought I was the dinner and not the diner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment