Sunday, May 8, 2011

Homestyle Thai

One of the things I have missed the most about leaving Provo was "family" dinners. There is something about eating good food with a group of friends that cannot be replicated by eating while watching a movie or listening to music. Lucky me, I have made friends who also enjoy eating together. After having gone to a few other people's homes, on the 27th of April I hosted my first dinner party in Minnesota!

The cuisine on the menu was Thai, and even better I was not in charge of the entire menu.
The majority of the dinner party
Katie thought my dinner spoons were freakishly large, and had to demonstrate how she had to eat like a kid.
She is right, the spoon does look huge
Lets be honest, when eating mango with coconut sticky rice, a large spoon is an asset not a liability!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... yummy mangoes and sticky rice :)
    I agree- the more mangoes I can eat in one spoonful the better!

    ReplyDelete